Charts to show time to target with different BB weights with the standard NASF Joule ruleset.
This chart does not:
- Take into account accuracy.
- Take into account how heavier BBs are more resistant to wind drift.
- Go further than 120 meters.
- Care that your hopup cannot hop that far.
- Calculate time after the BB stops moving faster than 5m/s.
- Give an estimate effective range.
Your effective range is defined as how far away you are able to make reliable hits.
For a reference of how much time the differences actually represent see this video.
Source data created using this ttt2.py